Customers are required to pick up items within one (1) week of purchase. If items are not picked up, they will be restocked for resale. Contact Online Thrift Shop (onlinemgr@ALTucson.org) for refund. Receipt Required.
Pickup Hours: 10am – 2pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Assistance League of Tucson 1307 N Alvernon Way
How it works: Park at back of the building near the blue double doors (Donor Door). Either ring the bell next to the doors or call us at 520-326-8452, press 2.
Smaller items: May be picked up from the Donor Door or call the phone number to have a Volunteer help load your purchase.
Furniture and large items:
- Customer responsible for pick up, loading, and transportation.
- When picking up furniture and large items, consider the following:
- Is your vehicle large enough? Did you measure to be sure?
- Bring appropriate people to move and load furniture. Assistance League will not have personnel available with the capability to lift.
- Bring blankets and rope to protect and secure furniture.
- Following moving companies are available to pickup and deliver your furniture at your cost:
- Home2Home Moving, Mark Huner, 520.245.0679
- Turnkey Transfers, Hayden Wilson, 520.240.0786
Once the purchase leaves the Assistance League of Tucson property, all sales are final. All electrical items are tested for power, but if the item does not work properly, it may be returned within one week of purchase date. Receipt Required.