Customers are required to pick up items within one (1) week of purchase. If items are not picked up, they will be restocked for resale. Contact Online Thrift Shop (onlinemgr@ALTucson.org) for refund. Receipt Required.
Pickup Hours: Tuesday, Thursday 10am – 2pm
Saturday 10am – 4pm
Assistance League of Tucson 1307 N Alvernon Way
How it works: Park at back of the building near the blue double doors (Donor Door). Either ring the bell next to the doors or call us at 520-326-8452, press 2.
Smaller items: May be picked up from the Donor Door or call the phone number to have a Volunteer help load your purchase.
Furniture and large items:
- Customer responsible for pick up, loading, and transportation.
- Furniture must be picked up in its entirety. No piece (e.g., pillows, cushions, or drawers) may be taken unless the entire item is picked up.
- When picking up furniture and large items, consider the following:
- Is your vehicle large enough? Did you measure to be sure?
- Bring appropriate people to move and load furniture. Assistance League will not have personnel available with the capability to lift.
- Bring blankets and rope to protect and secure furniture.
- Following moving companies are available to pickup and deliver your furniture at your cost:
- Home2Home Moving, Mark Huner, 520.245.0679
- Turnkey Transfers, Hayden Wilson, 520.240.0786
- Purchases are considered final when a customer comes to inspect and pick up their purchases. If the customer does not pick up the purchased items when they come to inspect them, they will restocked for resale immediately.
- All electrical items are tested, but if the item does not work properly, it may be returned within one week of purchase date. Receipt Required.